Perspective: At some point in our lives, some of us are faced with this eternal question of what is the true meaning of life? Followed by other questions like Why are we born? Where do we go when we die? Does the suffering end after death? What is the purpose of this life? Some of us then go deeper into religion & scriptures or move towards spirituality or just find a mission in life to carry on. There are very few who realise that the answer does not or cannot lie outside of us and they take up a journey inwards. This is the toughest journey that one gets on as most of the things that we assumed and believed in all our life, start to fall apart here. This journey is the one of solitude, not literally in terms of companionship but in terms of our true being. No one else can walk this path with us, we must take it alone. That makes this unknown path even more scary. To walk on this path one needs devotion and clarity or else we could easily be hoodwinked by the sidetracks that could make us believe that we are on the right track.
That is precisely why this forum was formed, to clear any doubts or questions that one confronts while on this path. To take this journey with an unfaltering devotion to truth, one needs a constant exposure to profound truths so that we don’t distract ourselves with spiritual materialism. If you resonate with this and would like to be part of this bi-monthly discussion between seekers, with no limits and bounds of religion, caste, nationality or even spiritual Gurus, you are welcome to join us.
When: Every 1st and 3rd Sunday at 1100 HRS India Time/Saturday 2230 HRS California Time – Zoom Session, Duration: 90 minutes
For Whom: the forum is for seekers who wish to delve deep into the existential dilemmas of living.
Session Facilitator: Rajan Parulekar
The forum is FREE and is not aimed at as an introductory session towards any paid programs.
Minimum age: 21 years.
What to expect or not to expect from the forum
1. The program is not of a prescriptive mode with quick-fix tips and techniques.
2. Irrespective of the number of sessions, no certificate shall be issued to the participants.
3. A Caveat for the trainers, counsellors and the coach fraternity; It is not a forum to propagate your offerings.
4. It is not a conventional training program with Power Point Presentations, You Tube Videos etc. It is based on the Socratic Method of deep questioning and exchange of experiential knowledge/wisdom. Participants would be expected to prepare 1-2 sincere questions for discussion prior to confirmation.
5. Conventional technique-based programs on Stress Management and Work-Life Balance, Conquest of Happiness etc. are covered in a separate forum. Participant Feedback
5. The forum is religion and belief agnostic. It can be joined irrespective of your personal philosophy, guru or a master.
6. The forum aims to enable the participants in finding answers to the existential dilemma of life by introspecting the values, beliefs, attitude and aspirations.
Registration: Please send an email stating your reason to join this forum, along with 1-2 questions to email@example.com. Please share your preferred email id and WhatsApp number to facilitate communication only pertaining to this Forum.
The blog articles below shall provide a snapshot of the philosophy of the forum meetings:
For articles on other topics, please visit: Blog Articles by Rajan Parulekar