When: Every 1st and 3rd Sunday at 1030 HRS India Time/Saturday 2100 HRS California Time – Zoom Session, Duration: 90 minutes
Perspective: Six months back I started answering questions on Quora related with stress, meditation, purpose of life etc. Some samples are:
- How does yoga and meditation change the world?
- How do I have enlightenment like Sadhguru?
- Benefits of Meditation?
- Vipassana : Meditation or something else?
- Possible to resolve someone’s bad deeds in meditation and not get punishment.
- How do I kill my inner negativity?
I started getting 10-12 questions daily in my inbox. To prevent information overload, I started writing answers for a specific category of questions. ( remember the question bank or the 21 most expected questions in school/college?) Subsequently I started providing links for my blog articles. The forum: An Inquiry into the Significance of Living is a logical extension of the activities discussed above.
For Whom: the forum is for seekers who wish to delve deep into the existential dilemmas of living.
Session Facilitator: Rajan Parulekar
The forum is FREE and is not aimed at as an introductory session towards any paid programs.
Minimum age: 21 years.
What to expect or not to expect from the forum
1. The program is not of a prescriptive mode with quick-fix tips and techniques.
2. Irrespective of the number of sessions, no certificate shall be issued to the participants.
3. A Caveat for the trainers, counsellors and the coach fraternity; It is not a forum to propagate your offerings.
4. It is not a conventional training program with Power Point Presentations, You Tube Videos etc. It is based on the Socratic Method of deep questioning and exchange of experiential knowledge/wisdom. Participants would be expected to prepare 1-2 sincere questions for discussion prior to confirmation.
5. Conventional technique-based programs on Stress Management and Work-Life Balance, Conquest of Happiness etc. are covered in a separate forum. Participant Feedback
5. The forum is religion and belief agnostic. It can be joined irrespective of your personal philosophy, guru or a master.
6. The forum aims to enable the participants in finding answers to the existential dilemma of life by introspecting the values, beliefs, attitude and aspirations.
Registration: Please send an email stating your reason to join this forum, along with 1-2 questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please share your preferred email id and WhatsApp number to facilitate communication only pertaining to this Forum.
The blog articles below shall provide a snapshot of the philosophy of the forum meetings:
For articles on other topics, please visit: Blog Articles by Rajan Parulekar