Thursday, 25th June 2020 at 11 AM (IST)
Perspective: The success rate in conventional cold calls is less than 5%. Thanks to internet and with easy availability of information coupled with Covid-19 crisis, your potential customers are wary of meeting unknown salespeople; whether on-line or in person.
When the competition is a mouse click away, retaining old customers becomes a challenge. However it is only through new customers that organizations and salespeople can hope to achieve growth. The practical webinar will show you not only the roadblocks but also powerful techniques to reach out to new customers!!
- Shift in Customer Loyalty due to multiple vendors
- Imperative for Continuous acquisition of new Customers
- Business Etiquette while selling ON-LINE and in person
- Why are new prospects wary of talking to unknown salespeople?
- Stereotypes associated with Salespeople
- Breaking the stereotypes through Trust & Rapport Building
- Intent, Competence and Commonality: Toolkit to enhance Sales call success
- Role of reference and recommendations in acquiring new customers
Resource Person: Rajan Parulekar, B.E. (Electrical), MBA
- Author of Contextual Selling®: A New Sales Paradigm for the 21st century
- Completed Enhancing Sales Force Performance program at IIM-A in February 2013
- Trained around 15,000 managers and sales executives from 1000+ companies since 1995.
- Conducted programs for culturally diverse groups in India, Malaysia, Singapore Sri Lanka, Qatar, Muscat, Bangla Desh etc.
- Best Sales Performance in Asia award while working for Wiltron USA in 1990
- Winner of International Taped Speech Contest by Toastmasters Int’l USA in 1997
- Worked with Larsen & Toubro, Wiltron and Toshniwal in Sales and Marketing
- Advanced Toastmaster (ATM) certified by TMI USA.
For Whom: The program is recommended for sales executives selling high-value products, services and solutions from Automobiles, Engineering Products, Chemicals, capital Equipments, Electronics, Telecom, IT ( Software and hardware) sector. The program may not be suitable for OTC/FMCG sales.
Investment: Rs.1950/-, US$ 40 per person.
Payment Mode: NEFT/Credit card/Google Pay: +91 98802 36793/PayTM: +91 98450 14098
For details : contact : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
WhatsApp: +91 98802 36793/98450 14098
Paradigm Trainers Private Limited| https:// http://www.paradigm-info.com