1.The Program was Interactive, where connecting to the customer on a common ground was shown as an important aspect. Different methods of sales pitch was also highlighted to win over new customers. – Koshal Reddy, Anritsu Instruments
2. It will help me during cold calling, how to talk as a stranger to new customers which will increase my confidence during the customer interaction.- Ritesh Kadam, Multidimensions
3. One action I would implement is an elevator pitch for Multidimensions and modification based on main product sold and customer references
e g Main Multid pitch , if the customer says conveyor OEM looking for Maedler product , speak about product -German origin and conveyor customer references.. or say end user , speaking about NSK, give references of Japanese and American OE references
Recommendation – it would be generally difficult to get, referrals ..we will get it!- Pushkar Kulkarni, General Manager, Multi Dimensions
4. The Webinar was very interactive and informative. The Positive thing from the webinar was the concept to break the stereotypes which help for the future activity. I want to thank you for making this webinar so productive and I will look forward to attending more training session with you if possible. Aman Shukla – Scientific Mestechnic P Ltd New Delhi
5. Some points worth to mention that changed my concept are: Intent, Commonality (Using Referrals on Linkedin, Common friends) Competence & Trust : Building. I have realized that Trust with customers is more important before introducing product in achieving Result. – Preetham, Unipar Energy Systems P Ltd.
6. This session will help us to meet our goal by transforming our “cold calling” culture… Haresh Kumar, Unipar Energy Systems Pvt Ltd.
7. The topics covered (Imperatives for new customers,Why new prospects wary of talking and the tool kit to break the stereotypes through trust and rapport building) are very relevant for sales people. More now than before where market expectations so high.Another key point was the difference between the sellers’ market and the buyers’ market. The diagram or the cartoon was an eyeopener. It would surely change the paradigm of many participants. – Nahan Thiran, Trainer – Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
8. I have enrolled as a member of Builders association of India face book group,Kerala small industries association, face book group to generate contacts at senior level. The importance of powerful mission statement also felt during the training program. This was a new insight for us to join membership with professional bodies. – Benoj George , Essae Digitronics Pvt Ltd. Kochi